Concrete paver refers to a self-propelled unit that is used for the construction of cement concrete pavement or airport cement concrete pavement, and has the functions of paving, vibrating, and leveling of concrete mixture.
Consultation hotline: 18766864914
Concrete paver refers to a self-propelled unit that is used for the construction of cement concrete pavement or airport cement concrete pavement, and has the functions of paving, vibrating, and leveling of concrete mixture. The concrete paver can set up a gravel or binder (cement, lime, asphalt, etc.) stabilized soil (or aggregate) base layer according to the heavy traffic, the stability of the soil foundation and the local material supply conditions.
Divide the longitudinal and transverse seams of the plates, and adopt the structural patterns such as tongue-and-groove seams, false seams, expansion seams, and flat seams according to the situation.
Self-propelled unit with functions of paving, vibrating, and leveling of concrete mixture
1. It integrates sophisticated lasers, highly difficult integrated hydraulics, closed-loop control technology and other high-tech technologies, and works automatically through microcomputer control.
2, leveler mechanism driven by hydraulic, with the laser system and computer control system to complete the work at the same time vibrating screed is self-leveling, high work efficiency.
3. The laser transmitter used to control the ground elevation is arranged independently, and the ground elevation will not produce cumulative errors. Compared with the traditional method, the flatness of the super large area is as easy to control, and at the same time, the amount of construction joints and template used on the floor is greatly reduced.
4. The laser transmitter can automatically control both the plane and the two-way slope. It can also be equipped with a three-dimensional special-shaped ground processing system for the ground with high requirements for drainage and other complex shapes.
5. The front driving operation mode can expand the field of vision, reduce labor intensity, and improve work efficiency.
6. The steering and forward and backward operations are integrated in the handle, and the operation buttons and controllers are distributed on the side of the seat, making the operation more convenient and simple.
Set up gravel or binder (cement, lime, asphalt, etc.) stabilized soil (or aggregate) base
1. Clean the paver: remove the mud, sand and asphalt accumulated on the surface of the paver ; remove the dust and grease on the surface of the engine, hydraulic components and other parts. Be careful not to get dirt into the fuel filler openings and air cleaners.
2. Check the nozzles, connecting pipes, gas tanks and switches of the heating system.
3. Check the connection and fastening of the parts of the paver, especially whether the connecting bolts of the left and right track beams and the frame, the screed, the distribution device and the scraper conveying device are loose or broken, and tighten or tighten if necessary. replace.
4. Check and eliminate the leakage of each part.
5. Check the quantity of engine oil, fuel, coolant and hydraulic oil, and add new oil to the oil mark indication scale as required.
6. Check whether the amount of grease in the centralized lubrication device is appropriate.
7. Check whether there are cracks in the blades of the spiral distributing device, if any, replace it.
8. Check whether the electrical plugs are loose.
According to the situation, adopt the structural styles such as tongue-and-groove seam, false seam, expansion seam and flat seam