The 100-seat trowel is a rough and fine trowel for concrete surface. The machine-constructed surface is smoother and flatter than the artificially constructed surface. It can greatly improve the compactness and wear resistance of the concrete surface. Compared with manual operation, it can improve work efficiency by more than 10 times. The 100-seater trowel is concrete…
The ride-on trowel greatly reduces labor intensity and improves work efficiency. It has double discs, heavier, and has a better compaction effect on the ground. The construction efficiency is significantly higher than other construction machines. Two machines can be installed at the same time. The pulp-lifting disc is stretched for rapid pulp-lifting, and the mechanical steering operating system is sensitive to reflection, easy to control, and stable in operation. The unique handle of the double-disc trowel allows the operator to safely control and operate freely. The adjustable handle makes the operator feel comfortable and reduces fatigue.
The unique handle of the ride-on trowel allows the operator to safely control and operate freely, and the adjustable handle makes the operator feel comfortable and reduces fatigue
1. The relatively rotating double trowel makes the machine run smoothly, and the operation is safe and labor-saving.
2. The structure is compact, small and flexible, and can be constructed in the kitchen, aisle, stairwell platform, balcony and other places with small plane size in residential buildings.
3. Due to the small diameter of the trowel, the wiping area at the corners of the room is about half less than that of a single-head floor trowel. Smoothing a large area of the ground can give full play to its advantages.
4. Simple structure, easy manufacture, low cost and convenient maintenance.
Features and scope of car trowel:
Mainly for the construction of large-area cement floors and ultra-flat ground. Compared with the walk-behind trowel, its construction efficiency and construction are obvious. The reinforced gearbox and clutch greatly increase the reliability of the machine. It makes the operation simple and fast.
The structure is compact, small and flexible, and it can be used in residential buildings such as kitchens, aisles, terraces, balconies and other places with small plane dimensions.
1. Sweep and clean the base layer of the floor first, and there is no stagnant water, use plain cement slurry to paint about 2 mm thick as a bonding layer.
2. Transport the concrete from the condensed mixing place with a trolley, pour it on the base of the floor that has been brushed with plain cement slurry, pave it with a small square shovel, and then use a 2m scraper to flatten it. The paving thickness of fine stone concrete is controlled at 15-20 mm.
3. After leveling, the dry sand ash will be evenly removed on the surface about 2 mm thick. When the dry sand ash is in a wet state, it can be wiped and pressed with a trowel.
4, again trowel press the two light aspect repeated compaction First, pulp-free as individual parts or dry, sprinkle dry sand should immediately make a small amount of ash and water spray add a touch pressure; while early interior corners for wiping The position should be supplemented by manual trimming of the corners.
5. The second time trowel is slowly retracted from the room to the outside of the door to collect the light, and the corners of the light are also supplemented by people.
6. After finishing wiping, the concrete floor can be cured by sprinkling water after the initial setting.
Due to the small diameter of the trowel, the area of wiping at indoor corners is about half less than that of a single-head floor trowel
1. Before operation, check whether the motor, switch, and cable meet the requirements, and connect the zero line of the cable to the cover of the reduction gear box to prevent leakage accidents.
2. Turn over the trowel after wiring, leave the trowel in the air, turn on the switch, and check whether the relative rotation direction of the trowel is correct.
3. Check whether the trowel, safety cover and the bolts of each part are loose.
4. In order to ensure the flatness of the ground during the troweling operation, the operators who enter the field should wear flat shoes.
After the work is completed, the residual mortar on the machine should be removed in time, the connecting screws of the trowel and the trowel should be wiped clean, and then buttered for protection.